Articulation Agreements

Virscend University partners with local and international universities to further support students’ educational pursuits.

Articulation agreements with universities allow students to transfer their credits/units to universities that have signed articulation agreements with Virscend University. It offers students options to take courses not offered during a trimester or to transfer to other university programs.

Below we list the schools that have articulation agreements with Virscend University. Click on the link to access the articulation agreement. If you have questions regarding transferring your credits/units to another university, contact the admission department of the university you wish to attend. If you are a university wanting to establish an articulation agreement, contact President, Dr. Robert Chi at (949) 502-6252.


11:1 Student-Teacher Ratio

Humphreys University is located in the city of Stockton and has been operating for more than 120 years and has been accredited since 1972 by Western Association of Schools and Colleges Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC).  Like Virscend University, Humphreys’ goal is to deliver quality education that is flexible to the needs of working professionals. They pride themselves in offering small classroom sizes with a 1:11 instructor-student ratio. Click here for articulation agreement.

                                 6650 Inglewood Avenue Stockton, CA 95207
                                (209) 478-0800

2020 © Virscend University. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.