Submission Instruction (Bachelor of Science Application)
- Download and print out the Undergraduate Application Form or go to our Online Application Form
- Fill out the application form and type a personal essay
- Pay for the application fee ($20 USD) by mail (send check/money order with your application package) or online, click here
- Mail the application package including the following documents
- The complete application form
- Complete personal essay: Tell us about a time you encountered a problem and resolved it or a problem that you would like to resolve. Tell us how you would resolve and why it is of significance to you.
- A check or money order in the amount of $20 USD payable to Virscend University
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended. Please note that the Bachelor of Science program only accepts transfer students who are at the Junior level of college or higher. *ATTENTION: While we do accept unofficial transcripts for our online application, you will be required to submit official transcripts at a later time.
- Mail the application to:
Admission, Virscend University
16490 Bake Pkwy, Suite 100,
Irvine, CA 92618
Once your application has been processed, those candidates who meet the initial requirements will be invited to an on-campus/virtual interview.
After the interviews have been completed, the selection process will begin, and acceptance/rejection letters will be made thereafter.
Good luck, and we hope to see you on campus!