Submission Instruction (MBA Application)
- Download and print out the Graduate Application Form or go to our Online Application Form
- Fill out the application form and write a personal essay
- Pay for the application fee by mail or online ($20) here
- Mail the application package including the following documents:
- The complete application form
- Complete personal essay answering the following prompt: Describe a time you encountered a problem and resolved it or describe a problem that you would like to resolve. Tell us how you would resolve it and why it is of significance to you.
- A check or money order in the amount of $20 USD payable to Virscend University
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended *ATTENTION: While we do accept unofficial transcripts for our online application, you will be required to submit official transcripts.
- GMAT or GRE Score (Optional)
- TOEFL Score: minimum 525 paper-base or 71 internet-base (ONLY for students who have completed their undergrad outside the United States)
- Two (2) letters of recommendation from school or work
- Mailing Address:
Admission, Virscend University
16490 Bake Pkwy, Suite 100,
Irvine, CA 92618
Once your application has been processed, those candidates who meet the initial requirements will be invited to an on-campus/virtual interview.
After the interviews have been completed, the selection process will begin, and acceptance/rejection letters will be made thereafter.
Good luck, and we hope to see you on campus!