Online Courses

 

Online MBA Program 

Virscend University offers an online Master in Business Administration Program. The program is designed for working professionals. There are 10 courses total ranging from database management to marketing management and accounting. Courses take place in the evening hours. The program may be completed within 1 year to 24 months for full-time students or 2-3 years for part-time students. Each individual course is taught 80 percent synchronous or live online with the professor and classmates.  The other 20 percent is asynchronous where students will watch videos and lessons on their own time.  Students can receive online academic support for their coursework via one on one meetings with their professors. 
Learn More about Online MBA Program  
 

Online BS of Business Administration Program 

Virscend University offers an online Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Program (2-year completion program). The program is designed for business-oriented individuals that have completed at minimum 60 units at either a community college or 4-year university. Students enrolled in the program must complete 20 courses in order to obtain a Bachelor’s degree. The program may be completed within 2 years for full-time students. For students enrolled part-time the length of time to finish the program may be longer.  Each individual course is taught 80 percent synchronous or live online with the professor and classmates.  The other 20 percent is asynchronous learning where students will watch videos and lessons on their own time.  Students can receive online academic support for their coursework via one on one meetings with their professors. 
Learn More about Online BS Program
 
 
 
 

2020 © Virscend University. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

X